Lead Management Software

Folks,
I have used Velocify/Leads360 for almost 6 years now. They have grown a lot in that time & their systems have constantly improved. They have been a great partner for Hometown Quotes & a valuable tool for my sales department. We work leads just like our agents do. Mine are B2B vs B2C, but the process is the same.

This is the first I've heard about any problems with their service. My company refers agents to them all the time. That said, I called DonDulah today to get the facts. I then called Velocify. Stuart Ganis is their head insurance guru & he promised to call DonDulah tomorrow to get the facts. This is not the norm, from my personal experience with them. I was the one that referred the OP to them so I take this personally.

I look forward to hearing the resolution. Every company drops the ball now & then. It is how they handle things when they goof up, that makes them a great company or an average one.
I think the fact they offer a 90 day money back guarantee says a lot about their confidence in their product....
I look forward to hearing more.

Thank you "DonDulah" for taking your time to have a chat with me today.

I can't believe anyone would recommend Velocity.

Imho it needs a rebuild from the ground up.

The company culture is bad. Rude is an understatement.

For what they charge I regret ever giving them a dime. Complete waste of money and really set my business back.

Their product is odd.

It's not a crm.

It's not a dialer.

It's in the in between space of lead nurturing I suppose.

There are so many better and less expensive options from companies that actually are polite and have solid up to date platforms.

For what they charge I regret ever giving them a dime. Complete waste of money and really set my business back.

Their product is odd.

It's not a crm.

It's not a dialer.

There are so many better and less expensive options from companies that actually are polite and have solid up to date platforms.

It is a lead mgmt software for tracking/selling leads/referrals, etc. It is not a CRM for existing clients. It does integrate with SalesForce, EZLynx, AMS360 & others for that function. I personally believe, you pay for what you get. It has worked very well for 6 years for me.

I'm sad to hear you say the company culture is bad/rude. I have not experienced that & I've not had, until today, an agent tell me they had a bad experience with them. I will investigate more.
Thank you for sharing.

Their product is odd.

It's not a crm.

It's not a dialer.

Thanks for the feedback. Do you mind recommending the options by name that you feel are better?

----------

Folks,
I have used Velocify/Leads360 for almost 6 years now. They have grown a lot in that time & their systems have constantly improved. They have been a great partner for Hometown Quotes & a valuable tool for my sales department. We work leads just like our agents do. Mine are B2B vs B2C, but the process is the same.

This is the first I've heard about any problems with their service. My company refers agents to them all the time. That said, I called DonDulah today to get the facts. I then called Velocify. Stuart Ganis is their head insurance guru & he promised to call DonDulah tomorrow to get the facts. This is not the norm, from my personal experience with them. I was the one that referred the OP to them so I take this personally.

I look forward to hearing the resolution. Every company drops the ball now & then. It is how they handle things when they goof up, that makes them a great company or an average one.
I think the fact they offer a 90 day money back guarantee says a lot about their confidence in their product....
I look forward to hearing more.

Thank you "DonDulah" for taking your time to have a chat with me today.

Thanks Bob. I look forward to seeing what Stuart can put together. I will weigh what they have to offer as well as other recommendations from this post.

If they had a 90 day money back guarantee, they would not honor it. They would not honor anything that they said that they would do except to continue to bill me for services. After I found out that there service would not do what they said it would do, I tried to cancel.

Who has ever heard of a salesman saying, "yes our software can do that." Ok, I got the lie. But then I could not get out of my contract.

Bob, your company, "hometown quotes" is fine. Although I am not using shared leads right now, when I do, I would gladly go back to "hometown quotes."

Your company uses velocify and so I can understand why you refer people to them. However, I would not recommend them and I am not sure why you push them so hard.

Neal

If they had a 90 day money back guarantee, they would not honor it. They would not honor anything that they said that they would do except to continue to bill me for services. After I found out that there service would not do what they said it would do, I tried to cancel.

Who has ever heard of a salesman saying, "yes our software can do that." Ok, I got the lie. But then I could not get out of my contract.

Bob, your company, "hometown quotes" is fine. Although I am not using shared leads right now, when I do, I would gladly go back to "hometown quotes."

Your company uses velocify and so I can understand why you refer people to them. However, I would not recommend them and I am not sure why you push them so hard.

Neal

Can you be more specific about what they said they could do and didn't deliver?

Also, if there are companies out there that are less expensive and have a better platform, please share them with me? I am also looking at DYL (Dial your leads). Any recommendations are welcome. Thanks!

Also, if there are companies out there that are less expensive and have a better platform, please share them with me? I am also looking at DYL (Dial your leads). Any recommendations are welcome. Thanks!

They guys at DYL do a great job too. I've been to their offices & have known of their founders for years. They have an excellent reputation with our agents that use them too.
If we hadn't used Velocify for so long we might have changed to DYL as I did check them out as I'm always looking for great products to use. But like a good CRM tool: If it is doing a good job, it is hard to change due to the learning curve you & your staff have to go through.

Velocify is not the cheapest, but for us it works. I always keep an open mind to what agents say about vendors in our space. I'm not please to read what I've seen on this blog. I know many of the guys/gals at Velocify and they are good folks. Let's see what they have to say on these issues. Customer Service is so important...in your agencies as well as for companies like mine.

What would you pay for a system that increased closing ratios, tracked marketing results and campaigns, and increased overall sales per staff member?. Oh and saved time because every function you could possibly need to sell an insurance policy was in the tool...

Back