Lead Methods for Health Insurance

MarketingInternTK

Hello all,

I have been with a broker agency for quite some time now. As we have moved from open enrollment to the SEP, I've noticed that my appointment scheduling has become more and more scarce and harder to accomplish. I've resorted to cold-calls, exhausting my old leads, my referrals are far and in-between, and my business is beginning to slow. Is there a method of some kind I'm missing here? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello all,

I have been with a broker agency for quite some time now. As we have moved from open enrollment to the SEP, I've noticed that my appointment scheduling has become more and more scarce and harder to accomplish. I've resorted to cold-calls, exhausting my old leads, my referrals are far and in-between, and my business is beginning to slow. Is there a method of some kind I'm missing here? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Based on our numbers over the last 3 months it is taking twice the horsepower to generate prospects but we are still able to do it. Are you health only or do you write life as well?

Gabriel

What employee counts do you work with? If you are in the 100+ arena I would highly recommend miedge. You will never find an agent that will share this with you. By far the most advanced method of telemarketing I have ever seen for group Health.

They compile public 5500 forms and create a database. You can buy a subscription to their database.

It gives you in some case 5-10 years of past 5500 forms so you can see every little thing about their plan its history before you call them. So much easier getting appointments when you know their effective date, carrier, premium amounts, current broker, in most cases they provide the plan admin and their direct line :)

If you shoot for smaller employee counts you can bank on the fact that 80% of companies are 1-1 effective dates so you can just telemarket their a$$

I wish I could attach an example of one of the 5500 forms they are sweet.

Back