Lead Source question - M.A.B. Media - do you know?

The Integrity Leads I have gotten have a LOT of wrong numbers. They will reimburse those ones but it's a bit of a pain to sort through them. I'd say out of 100 leads I get 10 people who actually answer their phone of which 7 or 8 say never call again, and 2 or 3 that will talk right away or a second time.

The Integrity Leads I have gotten have a LOT of wrong numbers. They will reimburse those ones but it's a bit of a pain to sort through them. I'd say out of 100 leads I get 10 people who actually answer their phone of which 7 or 8 say never call again, and 2 or 3 that will talk right away or a second time.
Are those brand new leads or are you working older previously worked leads? There is a huge difference if the leads were just mailed for you and you are the only agent that works them vs. if you are just working the leads that already told another agent or two to hit the bricks.

DonP can you recommend a lead source? Or is that protected info that agents don't like to share due to competition?

I tested Mab Media once, the quality was good based on one order. If I remember correctly they dont like on and off lead buying, they prefer longer contract so they were not a good fit for me at that time. If you can commit 6 to 8 weeks, you should have good results. They are not a fly by night operation

I am looking for Life Insurance leads in Northern IL and Southern WI that are new - not older than 30 days. I've been buying internet leads from Integrity Marketing but am open to suggestions. Thanks

Back