Leadbot Anyone?

If a non exclusive lead is sold to 5 agents, aren't they worth only one fifth the value of an exclusive lead?

I've never understood why an agent would want to buy shared leads when exclusive leads are available at less than 200% of the price of shared leads.

I paid $12.00 for exclusive leads back in 2004. I'm not sure what the market is today, but leadbot's prices may be reasonable if the quality is high. Of course, that is a very big if.

Keep in mind that an exclusive lead is only exclusive to that lead source. That client is likely to go on other sites as well. So exclusive is normally not really exclusive.

Chester Taylor and Charlie Frye...In 2-4 weeks, you will not be starting!

There is no such thing as a exclusive lead.....most of the time they have been to several sites....sold one this last week that hit her first site on thurs and I got her name on sunday.....funny she didn't have time to really sit down and talk with anyone until sunday......

If a non exclusive lead is sold to 5 agents, aren't they worth only one fifth the value of an exclusive lead?

I've never understood why an agent would want to buy shared leads when exclusive leads are available at less than 200% of the price of shared leads.

I paid $12.00 for exclusive leads back in 2004. I'm not sure what the market is today, but leadbot's prices may be reasonable if the quality is high. Of course, that is a very big if.

You've got a point about the non-exclusive, exclusive leads.

I had a call yesterday from a woman who decided to buy from me after visiting my website. She said that she visited at least 5 websites besides mine.

I'll bet all of the other websites were slicker looking than mine. However only one of the other five agencies did any follow up.

I had a call yesterday from a woman who decided to buy from me after visiting my website. She said that she visited at least 5 websites besides mine.

She will have to change her phone number now that 4 other lead companies sent her information to 30 other agents.

Back