Leads, always need more!

Kkolthoff66

I know this is a well discussed topic, but outside of generating organic leads, is there a particular company that you use and would recommend as a "QUALITY" lead provider? Over the last few years, I have lived off of referrals, best way to get leads, of course. But do YOU have a recommendation of a lead company, that provides a true 5-10% return?

I know this is a well discussed topic, but outside of generating organic leads, is there a particular company that you use and would recommend as a "QUALITY" lead provider? Over the last few years, I have lived off of referrals, best way to get leads, of course. But do YOU have a recommendation of a lead company, that provides a true 5-10% return?

We work live TV and Facebook transfers, leads just 30-45 sec old. No wasted time dialing and dialing hoping someone will pick up the phone. Never hear "we already took care of it", "we changed our mind", etc. We make money talking with interested prospects, not dialing and dialing and no one picking up the phone.

These leads are exclusive for Senior Life Ins. Co. agents and require a full-time commitment. Feel free to contact me with any questions or if interested. I've been doing Final Expense telesales since 2004, longer than anyone on this forum.

TV leads are the ultimate in low intent, low return leads. if someone fills out a card and mails it in, that demonstrates significant intent. Someone dialing a 1-800 number could be drunk, bored, etc.

The only people who think that live transfer leads are great leads are liars.

BTW, senior life comp levels are dramatically lower than industry average. Pay more for leads, close fewer of them, and earn less money…that’s Senior Life.

TV leads are the ultimate in low intent, low return leads. if someone fills out a card and mails it in, that demonstrates significant intent. Someone dialing a 1-800 number could be drunk, bored, etc.

BTW, senior life comp levels are dramatically lower than industry average. Pay more for leads, close fewer of them, and earn less money…that’s Senior Life.

Do you really believe what you just said. Look at this tv commercial below. Very high intent.

Someone could dial the tv commercial due to boredom, being drunk, etc.....just like someone could mail a DM card back thinking there was something free from the government , being bored, drunk, etc.

Last edited:

I guess one of the purposes of this forum is to share ideas and debate points of interest. You stated your opinion about live TV transfers and it was duly noted.

But the 10 producers below (who all work live tv transfers) would disagree wth you. You're just another example of someone spouting off about something they don't really know about.

Not trying to make you look stupid (as you can do that all by yourself), I'm just stating a fact and backing up my statement of the effectiveness of live TV transfers with the info below.

Now, can you back up your statement above with similiar evidence? Of course you can't. I rest my case.

1719191900927.png

Agents that want to know more about our telesales opportunity are free to reach out to me. As you can see we have a lead program on steroids because it allows agents to ISSUE this much production, there is no shortage of leads ever for the SL agent, and no other FE carrier is doing this to help their agents write more premium. Call me if interested or you have questions.

Last edited:
I guess one of the purposes of this forum is to share ideas and debate points of interest. You stated your opinion about live TV transfers and it was duly noted.

But the 10 producers below (who all work live tv transfers) would disagree wth you. You're just another example of someone spouting off about something they don't really know about.

Not trying to make you look stupid (as you can do that all by yourself), I'm just stating a fact and backing up my statement of the effectiveness of live TV transfers with the info below.

Now, can you back up your statement above with similiar evidence? Of course you can't. I rest my case.

View attachment 13351

Agents that want to know more about our telesales opportunity are free to reach out to me.10 agents

8 of the top 10 agents are African American ? African American agents make up a very small % of total Insurance agents . I bet the persistency of SL telesales is 50% max over 12 months .

It is what it is for the producers. If SL's 13 month persistency was below 50% then they'd be exiting the industry just like Lumico, Great Western, Prosperity Life, and Columbian Financial recently did.

I've spent the last 3 days in AZ with SL leaders across the nation celebrating SL's all time record month in production for May.

There's a lot more AA agents in the industry than there was 20 years ago no doubt about it. Who cares if an agent is white, black, asian, or purple? Anyone ISSUING that kind of production deserve respect no matter their color. You sound like you are cracking on the AA agents. Are you? And 6 of the 10 are female.

There's a lot more AA agents in the industry than there was 20 years ago no doubt about it. Who cares if an agent is white, black, asian, or purple? Anyone ISSUING that kind of production deserve respect no matter their color. You sound like you are cracking on the AA agents. Are you? And 6 of the 10 are female.
I’m making a general comment as it’s unheard of for a company to have 8 of 10 top producers African American . Senior life , Lincoln Heritage and Ail all have more minority agents than non . Why is that ? Minority’s are attracted to mlm outfits . One senior life agency guy that comes to mind is Lauro Herro. He’s blasted all over the net by his former agents .

I’m making a general comment as it’s unheard of for a company to have 8 of 10 top producers African American . Senior life , Lincoln Heritage and Ail all have more minority agents than non . Why is that ? Minority’s are attracted to mlm outfits . One senior life agency guy that comes to mind is Lauro Herro. He’s blasted all over the net by his former agents .

Lol.....ok then please state the % of AA agents for SL, LH, and AIL. You can't do that either. You're just making an educated guess. There are 100's of SL agents that have zero interest in building a team as they'd rather just focus on their personal production. I'm sure that's also true for LH and AIL. You my friend are also part of someone's MLM structure, didn't you know that?

Look at the TOP 10 agents mentioned above. Do you really think an agent issuing $50k+ per month has time to recruit, interview, and train agents? You really don't have that much FE experience either and that's ok. Just don't be spouting inaccurate info up here because it hurts the newer agents.

Back