Leads, always need more!

Lol.....ok then please state the % of AA agents for SL, LH, and AIL. You can't do that either. You're just making an educated guess. There are 100's of SL agents that have zero interest in building a team as they'd rather just focus on their personal production. I'm sure that's also true for LH and AIL. You my friend are also part of someone's MLM structure, didn't you know that?

Look at the TOP 10 agents mentioned above. Do you really think an agent issuing $50k+ per month has time to recruit, interview, and train agents? You really don't have that much FE experience either and that's ok. Just don't be spouting inaccurate info up here because it hurts the newer agents.
Give them a yr or 2 i assure you they’ll be recruiting . Anyone doing $50k a month is working his ass off grinding 50-60 hrs a week . It’s called burnout . 95% of super high producers get in recruiting .

Give them a yr or 2 i assure you they’ll be recruiting . Anyone doing $50k a month is working his ass off grinding 50-60 hrs a week . It’s called burnout . 95% of super high producers get in recruiting .

That's one of the beauties of this industry: you can put in as much or as little effort into YOUR business as you wish. Every agent that's 1099 is a businessman/businesswoman whether they realize it or not.

And yes, if you're making outbound phone calls all day long that is a grind and will cause most agents to burn out in a few weeks/months. However when you're taking inbound calls from people who just called the TV commercial the agent will have a better frame of mind. After all, all they do is sit in a comfortable chair and have conversations all day long with people who just called the TV commercial 45 sec earlier. How hard is that? That's not a grind at all.

And with those live TV transfers the agent never hears "we already took care of that", "we changed our mind", "you've got the wrong #", etc. And the icing on the cake is the closing % is higher because the lead is just 45 sec old....even though it's telesales not field sales.

Most agents prefer to be employees so they can be told what time they have to show up for work, when they are allowed to take a lunch break, if they have to get permission from their boss to take off for a dental appointment, etc. Business owners on the other hand are a different breed. Business owners know when to open the doors of their business, have a better than average work ethic, etc. Most agents are wired to be employees rather than business owners, hence the high fall out rate of agents.

There is nothing wrong with recruiting agents as long as the recruiter treats their recruits with honesty, great coaching and leadership, great training, and motivates and encourages..especially if a newer agent is struggling.

How did you get in the business if you weren't recruited by someone else? No one grows up dreaming of being an insurance agent.

By the way you left off your %'s of AA agents with SL, LH, and AIL. Please share with us where you retrieved this info.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

You say that like it's a bad thing?

TV leads are the worst leads I ever worked.

Anyone saying they are good are trying to sell them to you.

I'm sure your skills are about as good as any other FE agent. I believe that LH manager was selling you old recycled TV leads? Fresh TV leads are the best for me....and plenty of other people.

Back