Leadsclearance.com

Why would you want a review if you said your was bad? I hope you dont give them another chance if someone else tells you that they are good.

Crap,,that is really insuranceleads.com and we all know they suck really bad....

They get some of their leads from facebook games...

I occasionally will buy some leads from them and have actually had some rather good results. I put on over 30k of premium from their leads last year. The best part about their leads is that you can cherry pick and preview the lead before you actually purchase it.

I've learned to actually not buy the ones that look clean. They are the worst ones. If someone takes the time to accurately complete a web form spelling out their problems, meds and other issues then I know it's a real lead from someone who generally is looking to solve a problem.

Here's another tip with Leadsclearance.com -- They have cheap cancer leads. The aged ones are even cheaper than cheap. These cancer leads are tremendous for FE if you know how to spin it. I'll save the spin for another post if anyone is interested.

I know I said my expeerience was bad. I just wanted to know if I was the only one or if it was a trend.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have also used insuranceleads.com, and had ok results

Last edited:
Here's the thing, nobody will ever tell you a lead source is great. There are 2 reasons for this:

1. Very few rise above mediocrity. Most struggle to come close to mediocrity.
2. If you have a great lead source and share it, you'll find the lead source isn't so great anymore.

On top of this, agents screw up leads enormously. I used to think lead companies oversold thier leads. I've now realized half of this is agencies giving the same purchased lead to 5 of their agents AND loading them into dialers to be harrassed for days on end.

Hence the problem with any of the cherry pick lead sources. You are not in the first 20 calls they get. It makes it difficult. If you can find the ones that everyone else filters out though, and work a niche market, you might do okay with them.

Dan

Early in my career I placed a very large annuity using leadsclearance annuity leads, I bought the lead for $10 I believe; and it was one of about 5 that I bought at that time (the others did not pan out).

I was young and dumb (still am) and thought I had hit a gold mine with using them to buy leads; that was until I found out contrary the hard way by blowing a few hundred...

I will say that there are some gems among some very dirty and grimy rocks within leadsclearance.com; their annuity leads seemed better than their life leads, and the business leads usually were better quality than anything else.

I havent used them in a long time now; I would only recommended them if your desperate for some quick activity.

LeadsClearance.com is insuranceleads.com isn't it? I've used insuranceleads but never had any interest in even testing leadsclearance.

I have used them with some limited success. The were recently bought out by allwebleads and I was told yesterday they will close this website, and now the leads are $34.95 per lead,which makes the lead purchases hard to turn a profit on.

Back