Learn SEO and Other Technical Systems/programs....

More a resource for startup agents who might not have the money to hire a professional firm to do tech things at the beginning.

Or if you're an old dog but want to learn some new tricks....education never hurt anyone....

Just my opinion, but stick to what you specialize in and farm out the rest.

Yeah...I'm sure you can save a few grand building that deck yourself. After all, you can download the plans, you have a saw, a few buddies and pizza.

And hey, it's done and it looks great - all according to the plans and you saved $3,000. But wait, turns out it's not done to county code that a professional would have checked and now it has to be redone. Time to dig up those footers.

Want SEO? Get an expert.

You can hire a pro to do things, on the cheap, if you get closer to the source or find someone that does the work themselves.

A lot of people make the mistake of paying retail when there are websites full of people doing stuff at wholesale prices.

We took our agency online several years ago and severely increased production and decreased stress, overhead, and time. We found it so effective we hired an SEO consulting firm (Creating Yourself at the Top.com, Speak to Jim) to take care of all our lead gen sites. Thanks again guys!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just my opinion, but stick to what you specialize in and farm out the rest.

Yeah...I'm sure you can save a few grand building that deck yourself. After all, you can download the plans, you have a saw, a few buddies and pizza.

And hey, it's done and it looks great - all according to the plans and you saved $3,000. But wait, turns out it's not done to county code that a professional would have checked and now it has to be redone. Time to dig up those footers.

Want SEO? Get an expert.

I agree completely! Find your strengths and utilize them and let someone else do the same with what they do best. That's why we hired the guys mentioned earlier to optimized all of our sites, but good SEO experts are super hard to find after sifting through all the "fly buy nighters". Besides for anyone knowing anything about SEO it's a full time job in it self and you usually need a team to do a good job. I know Creating Yourself at the Top has a huge team that works on all our insurance sites.

Hope this helps!:GEEK:

Last edited:
We took our agency online several years ago and severely increased production and decreased stress, overhead, and time. We found it so effective we hired an SEO consulting firm (Creating Yourself at the Top.com, Speak to Jim) to take care of all our lead gen sites. Thanks again guys!

I agree completely! Find your strengths and utilize them and let someone else do the same with what they do best. That's why we hired the guys mentioned earlier to optimized all of our sites, but good SEO experts are super hard to find after sifting through all the "fly buy nighters". Besides for anyone knowing anything about SEO it's a full time job in it self and you usually need a team to do a good job. I know Creating Yourself at the Top has a huge team that works on all our insurance sites.

Hope this helps!:GEEK:

Thanks for the spam to your business.
Secondly, on your home page of MultipleHealthQuotes.com you have a banner tagline that states

"It's More Then What You Pay."

Thought I would help you out. The English word should be "Than" if you insist upon using the above-referenced tagline.

You might be losing business through incorrect grammar.
Best of luck.

I would probably think of a new tagline, though.
and the term is "fly-by-night" not "fly-buy-night."

Good god, what are schools like in Texas??????

Last edited:
Back