Legitimate individual MEC plans dead? Searched forum, can't find info

yorkriver1

Guru
1000 Post Club
Virginia
After searching, it seems that an individual skinny MEC plan is like a unicorn. We may wish for them, but no one has seen one? Or, am I missing valuable options. I would never sell a questionable product, so that's not going to happen.
Point is, what can clients do to avoid tax penalty, if anything, who may escape to STM's, the ones Allen Chicago mentioned in another thread that have carryover through most of the year for illness/accidents occurring during the policy term.

After searching, it seems that an individual skinny MEC plan is like a unicorn. We may wish for them, but no one has seen one? Or, am I missing valuable options. I would never sell a questionable product, so that's not going to happen.
Point is, what can clients do to avoid tax penalty, if anything, who may escape to STM's, the ones Allen Chicago mentioned in another thread that have carryover through most of the year for illness/accidents occurring during the policy term.
Enroll 1st

I can find one for you. So, you are looking for an ACA compliant MEC plan? Is that right?

Back