Let's talk health quote engines

I switched from insurint to norvax recently, insurint had the most accurate quotes but driving biz through your quote engine was difficult, the software was slow on the agent side (very slow) and didn't have nearly the functionality that norvax has for crm, I'd rather get the customer interested and on the phone with me, I'll get them to the correct amounts at that point. But I would like if Norvax could incorporate height/weight charts like insurint has, that's the only part that was better with insurint.

Some on the forum have tried Insurint and found it to be lacking. I took a test drive last fall on an earlier version. Compared to Quotit, it was not worth the investment to pick up a few bells & whistles that I would never use.

I had insurint for and just cancelled it for norvax, the software for all users moves incredibly slow no matter how fast your internet connection is. They said they were working on it every time anyone asked... they also said they were integrating auto responders.....they also said they were adding more carriers. All of which hadn't happened in the time I used there service. It had some great concepts but just wasn't functional enough yet, with a few years development maybe they will have something worthwile there.

Insurint tries to be too many things with out doing any of them very well. The online sharing tool is slower than most, the quoting engine is lacking both with quotes and carriers, and most of all it makes me nervous with any company when only two people ever answer the phone

Back