Life Agent in WA Needed

jsbarber12

Expert
I need someone for my mother who is 50 hwp proportionate, treated for skin cancer and depression past ten years, looking for about a 50k WL . She's "budgeting" 60$ a month if that's even feasible.

$60/mo not going to happen for a WL policy. Even GUL is $50-70/mo at standard, which is probably a best case scenario. Staging and treatment of the cancer is going to be a big factor if it was anything other than a basal cell/cells.

Being that I only deal In p&c what's is the difference between WL and GUL

Biggest difference is going to be cash values. Having the cash values could be important if you ever need to APL a couple premiums. The second major difference is that you will normally get much more death benefit per premium dollar with GUL. I belive I am still licensed in Washington hit me up tomorrow and maybe I can help you write this yourself. Assuming you are independent.

Lee

The point more was that it wasn't clear whether he stayed with the company for another 10 years or if you'd missed a typo during editing.

leo76

Being that I only deal In p&c what's is the difference between WL and GUL

The easiest way to wrap your head around GUL is to think of it as lifetime term. You can set it to age 90, 100, 110 or 121 and the price you approve them at will carry the death benefit to that age.

Whole-life has guaranteed cash value that builds up and gives you a lot more options as far as pulling money out or going reduced paid up at some point or even skipping a few premiums now and then. But that all comes at a price.

Back