Life Contracting

what is 360 how do they work

Dude,

We are an IMO focused primarily in the life and annuity market. We offer solid contracts and have several lead programs for agents to plug into if they need support in that area as well.

They offer 100% and more fyc on term insurance.

However, their contracts are only for FIRST year commissions. If you sell a UL, you will NOT receive renewals -- those go to your upline.

They offer 100% and more fyc on term insurance.

However, their contracts are only for FIRST year commissions. If you sell a UL, you will NOT receive renewals -- those go to your upline.

I have no idea where you're coming from here. To my knowledge we've never spoken about contracting or renewals on UL business?

To clarify. ALL agents will always earn 100% of the comp they would have coming to them both first year and renewals.

I definitely recommend Brad Aden and 360 Financial as one of the the BEST FMOs to contract with.

He not only offers agents high commissions with no BS he has innovative lead programs and knows what he is doing.

I've talked to many agents from this forum that have big contracts but often with the wrong companies and have no success with getting quality leads and selling the leads after they get them.

You need to look beyond the first year commission level when choosing a company and definitely look for a good upline that can help you get going and answer your questions from experience. Your upline is the ONLY people who have a financial interest in you succeeding. Choose your partners wisely.

That's my infomercial for today.

I speak from experience.

I once spoke with Brad and he introduced me to onlyinsurance.com

I have contracts through them for ING and American General.

Commission rates for UL are first year only. The commission rates for both contracts (from the carrier sites) clearly state that there is no commission after year 1.

More than once, I have asked for this to be fixed. They say they will fix it. Nothing has changed.

Only Insurance is fine if you want to sell cheap term and get a good commission.

But do not expect any commission beyond first year on UL policies.

If I don't earn the renewals, then who gets them? Brad Aden or Brad Howard?

(How about neither, since I won't place anything but term with them.)

I speak from experience.

I once spoke with Brad and he introduced me to onlyinsurance.com

I have contracts through them for ING and American General.

Commission rates for UL are first year only. The commission rates for both contracts (from the carrier sites) clearly state that there is no commission after year 1.

More than once, I have asked for this to be fixed. They say they will fix it. Nothing has changed.

Only Insurance is fine if you want to sell cheap term and get a good commission.

But do not expect any commission beyond first year on UL policies.

If I don't earn the renewals, then who gets them? Brad Aden or Brad Howard?

(How about neither, since I won't place anything but term with them.)

Tried to respond yesterday but for some reason it did not take.

This is the first I have heard of any challenges with regard to your contracting. It would be a lot easier to help you fix this if I knew who you were. I have sent you several PM's with no response and since you post without your name there is no way to even know who you are.

Please respond to my PM or feel free to give me a call or email.

If anyone has a need for top life contracts with no production requirements let me know. I will not be posting what's available as most carriers frown on posting above street in an open forum.

If you have an interest send me a PM and we can discuss the options that would be available for you.

Win, I would like information.
Thanks,

Back