Life/health exam tomorrow!!

By this time, stop studying. You either know it or you don't.

Have a good breakfast and arrive early.

Breathe.

Read the question, then read the available answers, then re-read the question again. Know EXACTLY what the question is asking for. If you know your terms, you should be just fine.

Oh, and prayer helps those most who are prepared. :)

Hey fellow insurance lovers!

Tomorrow morning I FINALLY sit for my state life and health exam. I'm pretty nervous but I feel confident. Any last minute tips or helpful hints before tomorrow? Thanks in advanced to all who reply. Ill keep you all updated on if I pass or not tomorrow! Wish me and and please pray for me!

Colton Sturgill

Did you pass? Good luck in your new career.

I passed on the fourth attempt. After two 69% and a 67% needing a 70% to pass, I realized the most important thing was to know which "section" the question belonged to. I felt I was missing like one or two super valuable questions. The way the exam is broken down in to mini "sections" the might have only 4 questions or some have 10 or more is what made me keep failing. Miss the questions in those smaller sections and you're almost guaranteed to not pass. If this happens to you look closely at your results and don't give up. Go re-test asap and when you do make for dang sure that you know when you're on one of those particular questions.
Final expense needs its own policy for itself because I'm killing it! ---------- I'm still not so good at posting to the t

I thought i failed- the exam isn't hard of course just tricky. I passed with a 71% I think...i was pretty stoked..I know a girl who had to take it 4 times. Its not that bad..

Last edited:
Inspro
Congratulations!!! What a great feeling, isn't it. I wish you huge success with your new career!!! Oh, by the way, this Insurance Forum site is very informative and helpful. You will learn a lot here!!!

Back