Life In Texas

I've only dealt with two marketing organizations in the DFW area, they seem fine to me. I don't know about honest and ethical and all that, but I've not had a problem with the two I've dealt with. I pm'ed you.

Last edited:
You are right about Banner being slow and to my surprise they DO NOT have ANYONE speaking spanish for the phone interview? How can any life insurance company not accommodate Spanish?

Isn't that a law or something?

LOL.

Last edited:
I used to have prospects and applicants rejected all the time -for no English - on the phone interview. I thought the times- they were a changin'... { I used to, that is, back in the 80's and early 90's}

When I come into my kingdom I am going to try to learn Spanish one more time. Now adays Spanish speaking folks have more "documentation" than I do. A lot of these folks have good jobs. The main draw back is they don't have bank accounts.
As far as trying to learn a new language at my age, they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. That's not true, you can. He just can't remember 'em.

To each of you many thanks for the posts and pm's.

Houston, I am just getting started. I have some old leads to re-work and new marketing to try out I hope to do a couple a week to be realistic and steadily grow every month. I just don't know how to give you a real number.

Try SPJST out of Temple. They write only in TX and they are a fraternal insurance company. Alot of neat things and the rates are good.

Back