Life Insurance Awareness Month - Marketing Ideas

Stay100

Expert
So I know you can get a Life Happens Pro Membership and use Danica Patrick’s fame for LIAM promotion. Slight issue with that is I live in Boston, Massachusetts and I would be surprised if half of my clients knew who Danica Patrick is. Not a huge NASCAR fan base here. I did sign up for a 14-day free trial and will use some marketing material for my website and FB page.

I was thinking of posting on some local Facebook groups something like.. " September is life insurance awareness month! Anyone who requests a free life insurance quote will be entered to win a $100 gas card"... I need to look into compliance issues with this idea.

I also have a booth/ table for September 8th which is my towns " town day". Luckily this fair takes place right in the center of my town where my office also is. My booth will be right in front of my office. I'm going to give away some branded pens, flash drives, notepads. I will do a drawing/raffle here too as a way to capture leads. I am also going to have my sister do face painting for kids. I think the face painting is going to come in the clutch because it takes time. Which gives me more time to talk to the parents.

This is my first year really trying to do my part in promoting LIAM. What are you guys doing or have done in the past?

I also have a booth/ table for September 8th which is my towns " town day". Luckily this fair takes place right in the center of my town where my office also is. My booth will be right in front of my office. I'm going to give away some branded pens, flash drives, notepads. I will do a drawing/raffle here too as a way to capture leads. I am also going to have my sister do face painting for kids. I think the face painting is going to come in the clutch because it takes time. Which gives me more time to talk to the parents.

If you're going to do this, I'd make it a "child ID" booth. Take pictures and laminate them on official looking cards. You can order kits inexpensively... and because it takes a while to create the ID, you have time to talk to the parents and/or complete information request cards. Do it as a community service by "XYZ Insurance Services" (your agency).

You can get more ideas 1/2 way down this newsletter article here:
When Do You Know If Your Marketing Is Working?

If you're going to do this, I'd make it a "child ID" booth. Take pictures and laminate them on official looking cards. You can order kits inexpensively... and because it takes a while to create the ID, you have time to talk to the parents and/or complete information request cards. Do it as a community service by "XYZ Insurance Services" (your agency).

You can get more ideas 1/2 way down this newsletter article here:
When Do You Know If Your Marketing Is Working?

Good idea. Sounds like he lives in a small town. Branding will work better there than a large city. IMO. Targeting families and grandparents gives him potential access to multi generations. Have helpers do the work so he can glad hand. Collect emails and cells.

Back