Life Insurance Beneficiary

Evy

...................................................................................................

Last edited:
Re: Life Insurance Beneficiary.

If this was insurance at work. Call the job and ask who the insurance company is and call them.

Go over your/his bank account statements over the last couple years and look for insurance premium payments. Then call the company.

Life Insurance companies are very motivated to find clients that have passed.

This is an area that your Insurance Agent should be able to help you, Whether they are Life or Auto insurance.

By the way, you do not have to be married or living together to be a beneficiary.

What state are you in?

Lee

How to know if i am a life insurance beneficiary ?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My hudband passed in 2011 and i dont know if i am one of his beneficiaries. He did not had other relatives so i adsumed i am the only one.

How do i find out if i can be a beneficiary from his life insurance. Also, i dont know what is the nane of the life insurace company!

Thanks. Evy
Evy said:
How to know if i am a life insurance beneficiary ?

My hudband passed in 2011. I dont know if i am one of his beneficiaries. He did not had other relatives, no children or parents. I assumed that I am the only family he had.

How do i find out if i can be a beneficiary of his life insurance. Either, I dont know what is the name of the insurace company!

Thanks. Evy

I am in the state of Maryland but my husband passed in texas. I have his death certificate.

I am in the state of Maryland but my husband passed in texas. I have his death certificate.

Start with the suggestions I gave you. Also, there may have been a small policy though his job or union. Some banks give you a small accidental death policy also.

Mark's MIB idea is good as well. I believe there it cost about $75.

Lee

Were you, divorced or separated? Legally married?

Last edited:
Yes, we were legally married. We were just separated.
Thank you for you suggestion i will follow them

Last edited:

Yes, we were legally married. We were just separated.
Thank you for you suggestion i will follow them

As a wife you will get a bit more information from the job and bank. You may need your marriage license for places like the bank.

Let us know how it goes.

Lee

Back