Life is Good . . .

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
When one reaches the point in their career where they never have to actively chase prospects and pressure them into buying a particular product, life is good.

Client referrals and passive marketing allows those turning 65 or looking for a change, approach and ask for specific help . . . about Medicare supplement plans.

Agents they talk to and all the advertising is designed to funnel them into an MA plan. The more they read and hear about the more confused they become, and the less comfortable they feel with these no premium plans . . . there must be a catch . . . something the agents and ads are not telling . . .

Life is good

I don’t have to chase clients. I have passive marketing and I don’t pressure into signing up. They watch my YouTube “new to Medicare” video and they already know what they want after watching. I also offer in person seminars to local people new to Medicare.
No one is confused by the time we talk one on one.

But I offer med Supp and MAPD.

How does that work?

I don’t have to chase clients. I have passive marketing and I don’t pressure into signing up. They watch my YouTube “new to Medicare” video and they already know what they want after watching. I offer in person seminars to people new to Medicare.

How does that work?

Sounds like a terrible business model. How in the World do you keep up offering more then 1 option, your life must quite suck?

I don’t have to chase clients. I have passive marketing and I don’t pressure into signing up. They watch my YouTube “new to Medicare” video and they already know what they want after watching. I also offer in person seminars to local people new to Medicare.

How does that work?
Sounds like a win to me.

I see you're to MAPD's what Dave Ramsey is to debt. Which means you have probably cost a bunch of people a bunch of money. Any "advisor" who only provides one solution to every client is a bad advisor.
no better better than a Bankers Life and Casualty agent

Back