Life License renewing state variations

walthamny

Guru
100+ Post Club
Now that I am licensed in somewhere over 20 states, every year in May my birthday month I have to renew non resident appointments. State of Alabama only asked one question Are you a US citizen. Some states did not even asked me that and basically processed the renewal in few hours. CA and NY on the hand, asked me questions like a deposition. Not to start a political post but let me see what FL and TX ask me next year for renewals. I may do business with only certain states.

Now that I am licensed in somewhere over 20 states, every year in May my birthday month I have to renew non resident appointments. State of Alabama only asked one question Are you a US citizen. Some states did not even asked me that and basically processed the renewal in few hours. CA and NY on the hand, asked me questions like a deposition. Not to start a political post but let me see what FL and TX ask me next year for renewals. I may do business with only certain states.

Yeah, it seemed that my CA renewal had a lot more questions this year. It's California, it is not going to get better.

Those two states are considered “Nanny States”. That’s why everyone who can is moving out of them.

Back