Life Policy Review

jemelton

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am the life and health agent in a P/C agency and am wanting to contact all of our current policyholders that we have home, auto or commercial with and review their life policies.

What is the best script (not script really) or wording that I should use to set the most appointments with these people. I want to get in front of each of therm but want to set the appointment and not waste a prospect by being crappy on the phone. I'm sure I'm going to hear "I already have life insurance" ect. Any help would be appreciated.....

Well it's a "warm" call because these clients are already familiar with your agency. I'd approach them with the free service of reviewing all of their policies. Inform them that you may be able to save them money every month on their existing policies - and that this is a service you only provide to your existing good standing clients.The point will be to get them into the office or, for you to go to them to discuss how well protected they are...Hope that helps - Good luck - Keep us informed...

Back