Limited Benefit Plans After 10/1/13

Thanks AC,

Boy, boy gotta love this line: The total cost of the limited wraparound coverage cannot be more than 15% of the cost of coverage of the Primary Plan.

I just had a vision into the future.....I went into the store to buy a six pack. Ran it over the scanner (no clerks in the future) placed my finger on the scanner to complete the purchase. A female computer generated voice emerged from the register and said "You have reached your alcohol purchase limit for this month". "Please return the merchandise to its proper location thank you and please come again"

I just had a vision into the future.....I went into the store to buy a six pack. Ran it over the scanner (no clerks in the future) placed my finger on the scanner to complete the purchase. A female computer generated voice emerged from the register and said "You have reached your alcohol purchase limit for this month". "Please return the merchandise to its proper location thank you and please come again"

There is a beer Max Out of Pocket in the future!? That's awesome! I can't wait to hit my limit and put it back in the "proper location" between the Brita and the Redbull on the bottom shelf of the fridge.

There is a beer Max Out of Pocket in the future!? That's awesome! I can't wait to hit my limit and put it back in the "proper location" between the Brita and the Redbull on the bottom shelf of the fridge.

Uhhh no. Return it back in the store's cooler. The Govt. tracks what and how much you buy.

I should have looked at the date on the newspaper so I can let y'all know how soon this will be coming. Now that I think about it I didn't see any newspapers....well there you have it when you don't see anymore newspapers Look out!

Last edited:
Return it back in the store's cooler. The Govt. tracks what and how much you buy.

Won't work. The NSA monitors all that in the same way hotels know if you removed an item from the mini bar.

Won't work. The NSA monitors all that in the same way hotels know if you removed an item from the mini bar.

You guys totally missed it here. I go into the store, grab the beer take it to the register the computer tells me to put it back. I can't buy the beer because I have reached my monthly alcohol limit set by the Govt.

Have you guys seen the Golden Rule hospitalization plans? What do you think about them...yea they are limited but what say you guys?

Have you guys seen the Golden Rule hospitalization plans? What do you think about them...yea they are limited but what say you guys?

Well first things first here. Tell me the comp structure first if that passes the smell test then I'll take a look at it.:yes:

Latest posts

Back