Lincoln heritage contract

Sobyhh

I'm looking for a gm with Licenses in FL, MA, NJ, SC, and NC that have a contract with Lincoln Heritage so That I can sign in with him/her.

I'm looking for a gm with Licenses in FL, MA, NJ, SC, and NC that have a contract with Lincoln Heritage so That I can sign in with him/her.

You won't find too many agents with LH here. We usually do our best to educate agents not to work with LH, so they get hammered when they get on here and don't stay very long.

Just curious, why LH?

I just looking for the best and somebody mention it but he doesn't have a license in those state and I do, therefore I want to go with somebody have those states if not all but more than one

I just looking for the best and somebody mention it but he doesn't have a license in those state and I do, therefore I want to go with somebody have those states if not all but more than one
Is Lincoln Heritage that bad or is another multilevel scam?? Please tell me

Is Lincoln Heritage that bad or is another multilevel scam?? Please tell me

Most of the agents on here are independent agents, whereby we can offer a multitude of companies. Most of us on here would pick 100 companies before we picked LH. You should do a search on here for Lincoln Heritage. You will find a bunch!

Normally we would just tell to run away as fast as you can!

Back