live transfer medicare

PhxSunsFan

Guru
for someone interested in a supplement,.. must you read all the disclosures e tc?? assume scope and all that not needed for supps.. thinking if dnc shows clear.. all is good..?? recording needed?? can talk year round
disclosure..: I did med adv years ago.. 100k a year with duals but all the plans got changed into CA medi cal. and most were lost during the changeover.. Now.. I want to do telesales but not sure how.. lic in all states and ahip etc..

for someone interested in a supplement,.. must you read all the disclosures e tc?? assume scope and all that not needed for supps.. thinking if dnc shows clear.. all is good..?? recording needed?? can talk year round
disclosure..: I did med adv years ago.. 100k a year with duals but all the plans got changed into CA medi cal. and most were lost during the changeover.. Now.. I want to do telesales but not sure how.. lic in all states and ahip etc..
The only disclosures you might need to read is about fraud on the app and about Medicaid. Yes you need to scrub for the DNC list.

fraud on what app? and how supplements can effect folks on Medicaid?
Fraud, as in lying on the app can result in loss of coverage or adjustment of premium.

Letting them know that if they get Medicaid, they can suspend their Med Supp for 2 years. Some companies want you to read those things to them.

scrubbing dnc. My thought is, if a call center wants to transfer me someone that wants a plan and is on the do not call list, if I don’t take the call and have them call me directly from their line,then it doesn’t matter if they are on the list? Is that correct

scrubbing dnc. My thought is, if a call center wants to transfer me someone that wants a plan and is on the do not call list, if I don’t take the call and have them call me directly from their line,then it doesn’t matter if they are on the list? Is that correct

But if you don't take the call, how are you going to ask them to call you back?

Back