Long Time Lurker from Atlanta

DonTreadOnMe

Georgia
Hello All,

I've been lurking and reading for a month and a half or so. Love the forum. To say I'm in awe of the knowledge here might be a bit overboard but not by much. A lot of sharp (and colorful) characters here.

I had a license once before and let it lapse because insurance buying public failed to recognize my greatness and their need. For round two, I've thrown my lot in with Frank and I'm going to concentrate on Med Supps. Oh, and I'm starting part time.

I have a very nice day gig that pays well and has good bennies. I just lack some control over my destiny there. No plans to leave it soon--unless, under Frank's tutelage, I really kick some ass.

I am also a vet (served between the two gulf wars) and a former paratrooper. God bless those serve and those who have served. Full day at the ball park today. Baseball has begun for the kids if you can believe that. I'll respond to any comments tonight.

Thanks, in advance, for your answers to my questions. And, BTW, how do I get the GA flag to show up on my avatar?

Mark

Hello All,

I've been lurking and reading for a month and a half or so. Love the forum. To say I'm in awe of the knowledge here might be a bit overboard but not by much. A lot of sharp (and colorful) characters here.

I had a license once before and let it lapse because insurance buying public failed to recognize my greatness and their need. For round two, I've thrown my lot in with Frank and I'm going to concentrate on Med Supps. Oh, and I'm starting part time.

I have a very nice day gig that pays well and has good bennies. I just lack some control over my destiny there. No plans to leave it soon--unless, under Frank's tutelage, I really kick some ass.

I am also a vet (served between the two gulf wars) and a former paratrooper. God bless those serve and those who have served. Full day at the ball park today. Baseball has begun for the kids if you can believe that. I'll respond to any comments tonight.

Thanks, in advance, for your answers to my questions. And, BTW, how do I get the GA flag to show up on my avatar?

Mark

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome back. Being successful right from the start is rare. Being successful from the second start is more likely. You've made a winning choice by allowing Frank Statsny to guide you. Good luck to you.

Back