Looking at The Assurance Group (TAG)

Doggie Mommy

I am looking at TAG as a possible IMO for myself. From what I have been told, their leads are FREE, strong training and not responsible for roll ups if I decide I want to build a team. I would love to hear feedback on this company and what its like to work with them. Thanks!

I am looking at TAG as a possible IMO for myself. From what I have been told, their leads are FREE, strong training and not responsible for roll ups if I decide I want to build a team. I would love to hear feedback on this company and what its like to work with them. Thanks!

On that plan you will make less than half of normal commission levels. That's a LOT to pay for "free" leads. And do you want to build a down line with the low commission levels? Yes you can bring people in easily that think 50 to 60% is good. But once they start making sales and see that everyone else is at 120% you won't be able to keep them.

I don't know if TAG has anything good going for them or not. But if I were considering them the conversation would start with: give me NORMAL commission levels (120%) and I'll buy my own leads. Either from you or elsewhere. And if they want to charge you for training or claim their training is "better than everyone else's" just walk. Don't put up with pitch men that are just trying to take your money.

On that plan you will make less than half of normal commission levels. That's a LOT to pay for "free" leads. And do you want to build a down line with the low commission levels? Yes you can bring people in easily that think 50 to 60% is good. But once they start making sales and see that everyone else is at 120% you won't be able to keep them.

I don't know if TAG has anything good going for them or not. But if I were considering them the conversation would start with: give me NORMAL commission levels (120%) and I'll buy my own leads. Either from you or elsewhere. And if they want to charge you for training or claim their training is "better than everyone else's" just walk. Don't put up with pitch men that are just trying to take your money.

They have a Broker program too.

Back