Looking for the right company to join.

TheMcConnellGroup

Hello , Im currently with a MLM company and I don't think its the structure that fits with my needs. I would like some suggestion for life insurance company to join that would be good for a new agent, not captive, not recruiting heavy, great training. Any suggestions would help ! Im looking at Family First Life but im open!

What's your focus? What did you have in mind when you first got your license?

Once we know that... it'll be far easier to direct you to quality organizations and even other training programs.

I want to be able to help families with whole life , final expense and guaranteed plans for clients that are hard to get approved. I also have my series 6 license so a company that allows me to do something with that would be awesome ! Overall I’m open to suggestions .

Hello , Im currently with a MLM company and I don't think its the structure that fits with my needs. I would like some suggestion for life insurance company to join that would be good for a new agent, not captive, not recruiting heavy, great training. Any suggestions would help ! Im looking at Family First Life but im open!
Have you looked at FexCntracting? Read the stuff on the website and if you like it, reach out and I will be happy to talk with you. We are the polar opposite of FFL. Those differences are very important and you want to make certain you understand them prior to contracting anywhere.

Isn’t FFL a MLM agency?

I want to be able to help families with whole life , final expense and guaranteed plans for clients that are hard to get approved. I also have my series 6 license so a company that allows me to do something with that would be awesome ! Overall I’m open to suggestions .

There is only ONE company that would fit what you're looking for: Mutual of Omaha.

If you become a career agent with them, you can sell their whole life (it's really a final expense kind of policy) and as a career agent, they also have a guaranteed issue kind of policy. Plus, you can be registered with their broker/dealer to offer mutual funds and variable insurance contracts.

Look at either FEXcontracting or us...TRKingIM.com...or both

Back