Looking for a Dialer Seat

Crapgame44

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi, I have a bit of expereinece with this. With all the downtime now in this economy I might re-visit them. Does anyone know of a decent option out there? Thanks

Hi, costs, list prices etc. Thanks

This is something I would like to know about too.
I honestly don't have the time to spend in the phone making cold calls. I have a full time job that is paying for my expenses and the insurance venture expenses until I have the strength and courage it takes to start full time in the business. anyways, I thought it could be a good idea to have someone to do the cold calling for me and once I put my a@# in the office it's a matter of talking to "warmer" people. The thing is I have no idea about who to contract, and the price... many people have spoken here about the topic, but no to the earth. any input will be really appreciated. Help for the new generations guys!!! :1biggrin:

I use Mojo and have two part time telemarketers making calls for me. They do a decent job of getting me exclusive leads. You can buy a list from a lot of sources, just search the forum. I pay them by the hour, not based on the number of leads they generate. I do have a bonus program set up for them based on the number of sales I make from their leads. I put an ad on Craigslist for experienced telemarketer, part time position, top pay. I had over 50 resumes sent in...and interviewed about 8 people. I hired the two best, and they are still with me. This frees up my time to make sales, and have other people do the initial prospecting.

WTF is a dialer seat?

2066945309_891878601c_o.jpg

I use Mojo and have two part time telemarketers making calls for me. They do a decent job of getting me exclusive leads. You can buy a list from a lot of sources, just search the forum. I pay them by the hour, not based on the number of leads they generate. I do have a bonus program set up for them based on the number of sales I make from their leads. I put an ad on Craigslist for experienced telemarketer, part time position, top pay. I had over 50 resumes sent in...and interviewed about 8 people. I hired the two best, and they are still with me. This frees up my time to make sales, and have other people do the initial prospecting.
Thank you for the input.
;)

Back