Looking for a good MGA contract with Admiral Life

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
Hi, I am looking for a good above street contract with Admiral. I am in Cleveland TN and sell life/health in TN and GA. I will just be writing Med Supp business. I am #15 in the country with Continental Life ($300k annualized YTD). Have some subagents that will contract as well.

I have been lurking on here for awhile but this is my first post. I have been in the health/life/annuity business since 1998. Look forward to meeting you all!

Hi, I am looking for a good above street contract with Admiral. I am in Cleveland TN and sell life/health in TN and GA. I will just be writing Med Supp business. I am #15 in the country with Continental Life ($300k annualized YTD). Have some subagents that will contract as well.

I have been lurking on here for awhile but this is my first post. I have been in the health/life/annuity business since 1998. Look forward to meeting you all!

Jacob,

Email me with your email address. We may have what you are looking for. We have not done a whole lot with Admiral, but they are (as you already know) probably the lowest price in TN.

I don't think there are as many points there as some contracts but will do what we can.

Joe

Why?

They weren't on the street a year in MO before taking a 15%.

They carry a NR rating with AMBest. As in NOT RATED... no financials to support a rating, or pay claims without huge increases. Stay clear of any/all carriers from AIMC lately. Seems they are dragging the bottom with the last two they've come out with.

But if you "want it" call AIMC directly... they are the "owners" operators of Admiral.

I own an IMO here in Arkansas and specialize in all lines of Insurance and Securities. I am very familiar with Admiral and operate my company very differently than most marketing firms.

Most Marketing companies keep about 30% all business that is written through them, and lets face it what do they do for that much. Some marketing companies will even pay you about 10% above and say that you are special. I on the otherhand will operate on much less, to the tune of keeping anywhere from 5-10% depending on the level of support you would need from my firm. It sounds like you have a successfull office going and I congratulate you for that. I have been in business for almost 10 years now and was a very succesful private producer. I started my company 4 years ago now and I have 9 offices in about 6 different states with about 150 agents. If you would like some more information please write back to this blog as I too am new to this site and I can not receive Instant messages. Happy Hunting and Good Luck!

Back