Looking for a partner

InsuranceCeo

Hello,

I am looking for a partner to start an insurance agency/brokerage. I have over 15 years experience running operations and sales at big brokers like Marsh, Aon and Willis. I now want to start my own practice and looking for like minded entrepreneurial individuals to join. Based in Chicago area. Drop me a line if this is of interest.

Hello,

I am looking for a partner to start an insurance agency/brokerage. I have over 15 years experience running operations and sales at big brokers like Marsh, Aon and Willis. I now want to start my own practice and looking for like minded entrepreneurial individuals to join. Based in Chicago area. Drop me a line if this is of interest.

What is it that you are looking for a partner to bring to the table?

Or, I guess a similar question, where do you perhaps lack experience or strength that a partner would balance you out?

Or perhaps, sometimes you just get lonely?

i-need-a-hug-now

Hello,

What are you wanting to do? Setup an office in Chicago? I would be open to that.

Miga- yes essentially setup an office and hire a sales team to start writing. Establish good culture,.good commission structure and grow the book

What is it that you are looking for a partner to bring to the table?

Or, I guess a similar question, where do you perhaps lack experience or strength that a partner would balance you out?

Or perhaps, sometimes you just get lonely?

i-need-a-hug-now
Lonely?

Is this a professional forum? You must be lonely to be wandering here making such comments.

What do you need? This would be my 3rd office.
Lonely?

Is this a professional forum? You must be lonely to be wandering here making such comments.

This is a great place for us agency owners to blow off steam. Won't don't exactly have anywhere else to go. It doesn't take up much time and we trade a lot of valuable information on here. I don't know about you guys but don't spend anytime on social media. I certainty have found this platform very useful.

Back