Looking for an Email List of Active Life Agents.

Many DOI's have it where you can even download it to excel off their website.

Many is a relative term. Some will (like Florida), most will give it to you for a fee and the amount of information included varies. California is the most expensive and gives you the least, Florida will give you the list for free on their website.

----------

Can't. I'm too new in the forum. Can't put up links yet? Any other questions?

First, welcome to the forum :)

Second, you can post. Instead of doing a link, you can do somesite(dot)com or you can just say "the website is blahblahblah" and let us guess the .com goes at the end. Other options which may work:

somesite_com
somesite com
somesite'com
somesite,com
somesite*com

You get the idea.

Many is a relative term. Some will (like Florida), most will give it to you for a fee and the amount of information included varies. California is the most expensive and gives you the least, Florida will give you the list for free on their website. ---------- First, welcome to the forum :) Second, you can post. Instead of doing a link, you can do somesite(dot)com or you can just say "the website is blahblahblah" and let us guess the .com goes at the end. Other options which may work: somesite_com somesite com somesite'com somesite,com somesite*com You get the idea.

All the states I needed the list from have it for free off the DOI website.

I'll reiterate (MORE STRONGLY) what someone else posted earlier:

TAKE MY NAME AND EMAIL OFF YOUR SPAM-INFESTED MARKETING SCHEME.

w w w dot you don't know how to post a link this way dot com

I'd take an email list of captive Lincoln Heritage agents please. Senior Life too.

----------

I'll take an email list of captive Lincoln Heritage agents please. Senior Life too.

I'd take an email list of captive Lincoln Heritage agents please. Senior Life too.

----------

I'll take an email list of captive Lincoln Heritage agents please. Senior Life too.

I heard you the 1st time.

-----------

I heard you the 1st time.

Haha, don't you hate when that happens?:laugh:

------------

Haha, don't you hate when that happens?:laugh:

I'll reiterate (MORE STRONGLY) what someone else posted earlier: TAKE MY NAME AND EMAIL OFF YOUR SPAM-INFESTED MARKETING SCHEME. w w w dot you don't know how to post a link this way dot com
I think i hit the unsubscribe button about 5 times a day! I wish there was a way to opt-out of my info on the DOI websites!

Last edited:
Back