Looking for Annuity and Life Lead Sources

caplifeagent

I am trying to find a good source for life and annuity leads. Aer there any good online lead sources for them? What methods have you found to be more profitable purchasing online leads or doing mailers? What companies do you use for the leads and/or mailers?

I am trying to find a good source for life and annuity leads. Aer there any good online lead sources for them? What methods have you found to be more profitable purchasing online leads or doing mailers? What companies do you use for the leads and/or mailers?

For direct-mail Lead Connections does a good job for most of the agents I talk to. Monumental and Madison have discounted mailers for $275/100. Other than that, I have a telemarketed lead program for Assurity that runs $15/lead for FE.

For internet leads I hear Benepath has pretty good exclusive leads for Life.

For direct-mail Lead Connections does a good job for most of the agents I talk to. Monumental and Madison have discounted mailers for $275/100. Other than that, I have a telemarketed lead program for Assurity that runs $15/lead for FE.

Madison is $285 per 1,000 .

Last edited:
You also might want to consider internet generated aged insurance leads with date ranges between 3 to 90 days old that you can get much cheaper than real time leads.

Assurity has a lead program?

Back