Looking for Best Contract for United Home Life.

sydney1108

Looking for my best contract for United Home Life and Foresters. Now have trained seven agents working with me and need my best contract. Any suggestions?

Call Todd King and see what kind of Foresters contract he could offer you.
Todd King

Curious how that other site works as well that Josh posted.

Ohio National has an FE product? They pay 100% first year? This is news if it's true.

Ohio National has an FE product? They pay 100% first year? This is news if it's true.

Based upon other posts by MrProducer I doubt that that is the case. If I am shown to be wrong I will be happy to apologize.

Looking for my best contract for United Home Life and Foresters. Now have trained seven agents working with me and need my best contract. Any suggestions?

You can call me tomorrow at 770-968-5757 and I can see how I can help you.

I offer both of those companies. You can be looking at www.rosenthalfiles.com to see some of the help I give to all agents.

Based upon other posts by MrProducer I doubt that that is the case. If I am shown to be wrong I will be happy to apologize.

Xrac.....put your lipstick on brother :laugh:

How do you suggest I go about proving it? It's definitely true.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wait a second...... what about my other posts makes what I said sound untrue?!?! Everyone feel free to look at all my posts and tell me. Jeez. Can't we just all get along?.....(Kumbaya, my Lord....Kumbaya....):1cool:

Last edited:
Back