looking for leads.. supplements only

Todd - on the FE Lead Stream Program - is the CRM and Platform access free if you buy your leads?

How much volume would it take to get the FE Real Time digital Leads down to $4 - $5 each?

LeadStream CRM & Lead portal is included as long as you have an active account and are making purchases every month.

Your first order will need to be made in 5 days or your account will be disabled.

After your first month, your account will be considered inactive if you haven't made a purchase in 30 days and will be disabled.

LeadStream Quoting & Enrollment Tool is free and included with an active LeadStream CRM & Lead portal account for non-contracted agents.

As for reducing the cost for volume, we could never get it down that low. We would have to talk specifics by phone.

I get a kick out of the new guys talking about their Zoom meetings. Us old guys were doing zoom meetings way back in the 70's. We'd get in our cars and zoom across town so we wouldn't be late for an appointment.
I got a kick out of that comment. I might make a meme out of it! I’m still in home service, so I do that kind of zoom meeting all the time!

CRM software development involves creating custom applications that help businesses manage their interactions with customers, improve customer relationships, and streamline various business processes. Building a CRM software involves several steps:

Last edited:
Back