Free Leads Here

hitch

Hey Guys n Gals,

I run a marketing agency, and lately have been getting a ton of insurance leads. Basically, they're people who have expressed interest in life insurance, whole life, annuity, etc etc. I can segment down to the zip code, age, gender, income, relationship status, number of kids, etc.

I somewhat stumbled upon this, I am still licensed as an insurance agent, but I have no interest in selling insurance.

I have not called nor emailed any any of these people. Shoot me a PM with the state you're interested in, email address and I'll send you 20 fresh leads, with the expectation that you share your feedback with me with how they performed. You'll get all the main column headers.

I can generate hundreds if not thousands of these everyday.

Hey Guys n Gals,

I run a marketing agency, and lately have been getting a ton of insurance leads. Basically, they're people who have expressed interest in life insurance, whole life, annuity, etc etc. I can segment down to the zip code, age, gender, income, relationship status, number of kids, etc.

I somewhat stumbled upon this, I am still licensed as an insurance agent, but I have no interest in selling insurance.

I have not called nor emailed any any of these people. Shoot me a PM with the state you're interested in, email address and I'll send you 20 fresh leads, with the expectation that you share your feedback with me with how they performed. You'll get all the main column headers.

I can generate hundreds if not thousands of these everyday.

How are they generated?

It's a fairly complicated process, but essentially when someone searches for key phrases, I capture their footprint, then using big data we link their foot print to other purchased data sources. For instance, if someone search "Term Life Insurance Quote" , I get their digital signature and link it to several other sources to build a profile.

My agency pays almost $100k per month for consumer and business data. We use it to build facebook look like audiences, ecommerce marketing, FinTech marketing, direct mail, etc.

You ever just search for something on google then all of a sudden start getting ads on that one thing you search? Yea... this is how it's done. Your search is not as private as you think.

Not to get into the legalities - yes, it's 100% legal, white hat. Yes, we can even trace the signature back to where they have opted in.

For instance, if a consumer creates a credit karma account, they are opting in to receive information. And Credit karma also sells/shares information with aggregators, so from there, I can also link that profile to their credit score, potential net worth, etc.

Does that help?

I just ran your area code, 904, for intent based life insurance keywords the alst 24 hours, and got a total of 1504 complete records. Keywrods I used are below. FName, LName, mobile, complete address, income (estimated), networth (estimated), relationship status, children, age, DNC status, credit, company, compay linkedin.... these are just some of the fields

term life insurance
term life insurance policy
term life insurance policies
term life insurance premiums
term life insurance rates
term life insurance calculator
term life insurance option
whole life insurance
whole life insurance policy
whole life insurance premiums
whole life insurance covers
whole life insurance quotes
whole life insurance products
universal life insurance
universal life insurance policy
universal life insurance products
universal life insurance quotes

How you could use these leads:
1) cold email outreach
2) cold call
3) direct campaign

how I use this data:
I run ads for big companies who need to build big audiences, I don't typically work on the retail side, but there may be benefit, hence the reason I created the post.

You may ask yourself, why not just email 10,000 insurance agents and ask this question. Well, in business, sometimes going small and surveying people in a mroe intimate setting (like this forum) is a lot better at getting feedback than blasting out 10,000 emails

It's a fairly complicated process, but essentially when someone searches for key phrases, I capture their footprint, then using big data we link their foot print to other purchased data sources. For instance, if someone search "Term Life Insurance Quote" , I get their digital signature and link it to several other sources to build a profile.

My agency pays almost $100k per month for consumer and business data. We use it to build facebook look like audiences, ecommerce marketing, FinTech marketing, direct mail, etc.

You ever just search for something on google then all of a sudden start getting ads on that one thing you search? Yea... this is how it's done. Your search is not as private as you think.

Not to get into the legalities - yes, it's 100% legal, white hat. Yes, we can even trace the signature back to where they have opted in.

For instance, if a consumer creates a credit karma account, they are opting in to receive information. And Credit karma also sells/shares information with aggregators, so from there, I can also link that profile to their credit score, potential net worth, etc.

Does that help?
Is your company concerned that this type of lead generation may be illegal next year?

Not really. I'm pretty well connected with the IAB and based on conversations with those who know lead me to have minimal concern. Like any legislation, things change, but rarely is legislation complete, so there will still be legal paths forward.

And honestly, the level of effort to generate a lead does not really matter at the end if the day. If it's super easy, the agency cost is minimal, and it's a volume game. If it more difficult to generate a lead, agency cost is more expensive, and the volume requirements are lower.

Net neutral impact, I've been "online" since 2008 and have seen so many changes over the years from the first major google updates, to SMS legislation and beyond, one thing that is consistent is, companies are able to generate more revenue with relative ease as time moves on.

AI and chat botting is helping us take massive leaps forward, even without big data sets.

Not really. I'm pretty well connected with the IAB and based on conversations with those who know lead me to have minimal concern. Like any legislation, things change, but rarely is legislation complete, so there will still be legal paths forward.

And honestly, the level of effort to generate a lead does not really matter at the end if the day. If it's super easy, the agency cost is minimal, and it's a volume game. If it more difficult to generate a lead, agency cost is more expensive, and the volume requirements are lower.

Net neutral impact, I've been "online" since 2008 and have seen so many changes over the years from the first major google updates, to SMS legislation and beyond, one thing that is consistent is, companies are able to generate more revenue with relative ease as time moves on.

AI and chat botting is helping us take massive leaps forward, even without big data sets.
Hey hitch I'm new to the forum and I'm here to research how leads are generated in the insurance industry. Reason being because I'm building GPT sales androids that can go through existing opted in databases, or respond quickly to incoming leads. I'm interested in what you're doing.

Back