Looking For Leads

No recommendations for term life leads? Interesting, either people have nothing good to say or the leads are too good to share their source.

I'll keep searching...Thanks

No recommendations for term life leads? Interesting, either people have nothing good to say or the leads are too good to share their source.

I'll keep searching...Thanks

I have been in this business for just short of 20 years now. Here's one thing I've learned; until you find strategies and processes to develop your own leads, you success will be limited because you, and your business, are at the mercy of the lead providers.

Haha - OK, since nobody else is speaking up I'll put my 2-cents in. Considering I work for All Web Leads I may be a smidge biased, but if you're going to test a few soon why not throw us into the mix. :1biggrin:

That being said - I totally believe that there's no 1 perfect lead company out there. Too many factors affect success... agent competition, geography, product portfolio, salesmanship. Try several and you'll start to learn what works best for you.

Also FYI - we have life leads, but they're not specifically for term insurance. Sometimes consumers don't really know what type of insurance is right for them, so we don't segment the types of life policies.

Have you tried working with Netquote? I heard they are pretty good and have decent policies on returns. There is also InsuranceAgents.com...

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it. No, I haven't tried netquote yet, maybe I'll give them and/or Kathy's company a try.

budgetlife.com

They just increased their prices by 50% to generate more volume, but you won't find better quality anywhere. Very few bogus leads, all of them are only sold to one broker, and you get an autoresponder to each lead with your own contact information. No links to affiliates or other websites to get quotes from either, unlike a lot of other lead websites. We've had a great ROI with them over the years. Their lead prices currently are $6 for under age 40 and $30 for over age 40, but that's going up to $9 and $45 very shortly.

If you're interested I can help you generate your own leads the way lead companies do. :cool:

Back