Looking for people who can lookup DL number (Easy money for you!)

funny

everything is legal

Are you sure about that? in some states you need an affirmative permission/consent from consumers to run records on credit and/or dmv information. Also, some states prohibit the sale of the information to be used for marketing purposes.

So, unless you are in need of help for people to help you run a non-profit give away to people you draw out of DMV records, what you are looking for help in doing may be subject to some state or federal laws.

I bet even your contract with lexis nexis spells out some of the requirements to abide by the laws when using the purchased information from them & in some cases you need consumer consent to run the LexisNexis MVRs or insurance based credit scores.

Last edited:
Are you sure about that? in some states you need an affirmative permission/consent from consumers to run records on credit and/or dmv information. Also, some states prohibit the sale of the information to be used for marketing purposes.

So, unless you are in need of help for people to help you run a non-profit give away to people you draw out of DMV records, what you are looking for help in doing may be subject to some state or federal laws.

I bet even your contract with lexis nexis spells out some of the requirements to abide by the laws when using the purchased information from them & in some cases you need consumer consent to run the LexisNexis MVRs or insurance based credit scores.

All customers agree to run their DMV records. I only need DL number of customers. I know sites for example national general insurance, their system auto pre-fill DL number of driver while quoting, but only the last digits of DL number are visible. Okay, maybe you know insurance agency sites with auto pre-fill system while quoting? And forgot to say that the state is NY.

All customers agree to run their DMV records. I only need DL number of customers. I know sites for example national general insurance, their system auto pre-fill DL number of driver while quoting, but only the last digits of DL number are visible. Okay, maybe you know insurance agency sites with auto pre-fill system while quoting? And forgot to say that the state is NY.

If you’re in contact with the customers, why can’t you ask them for their DL#?

That is good to know. I just know that some agencies are mailing unsolicited auto quotes to consumers with their driving record run, their credit based discounts, the VIN #s in the house & the drivers by name........all that before ever speaking to the customer to get permission for any of those soft hits on their credit records. Some states allow it & others don't.

As long as you are getting customers permission in advance, it shouldn't be an issue

Whenever I see the term "Easy Money", I get very nervous.

Me too ... I much prefer the phrase, "Easy Living."

When I was a younger man, "Easy Rider" had a certain je ne sais quoi

The older I get, the more appropriate "easy does it" becomes.

But easy money? Definitely a nerve rattler.

Easy Living ...

Back