Looking to buy Medicare Supplement leads.

If they are sold only to one buyer then they are exclusive..

Technically, yes if a seller is only selling a lead to ONE buyer (If in fact, they are being honest), it's labeled as exclusive. Unfortunately, the reality is, there is no such thing as exclusive in the lead business. If a lead is searching for insurance quotes and submits their data, it is highly LIKELY that they have done so on multiple web properties, either directly with insurance companies, or lead generation companies.

I've worked with multiple sellers in the lead business, and I can tell you I've seen hundreds if not THOUSANDS of leads being sold as exclusive with a very high premium price, to only have the same lead submitted from another seller at a fraction of the cost.

I use to invest in "exclusive leads" for past insurance agency clients, but once you deal with high volume lead acquisition, and are able to measure leads that converted to sales and their true CPA, you realize that an aged lead that may have cost me .25 cents per lead outperform an exclusive lead that may have cost $8.00.

The leads are sold only to 1 buyer vs. being sold multiple times. So far, I am pleased with what I have received. You are incentivized to provide lead disposition information and receive immediate credit back for any 'bad' leads received. So far, so good.

I get the impression Mike Young works for the company?

I use to invest in "exclusive leads" for past insurance agency clients, but once you deal with high volume lead acquisition, and are able to measure leads that converted to sales and their true CPA, you realize that an aged lead that may have cost me .25 cents per lead outperform an exclusive lead that may have cost $8.00.
Agreed, if you go for volume leads are just leads. I would say lots of "exclusive" leads are just an overcharge.

Has anyone here tried their leads? It looks like they might be owned by Assurance.
I've been using the Life leads. They're ok I guess. Lotta crap leads though. It seems like they are not qualified in any meaningful way other than the marketing trying to generate a lead from "$1 per day Life" type of marketing. So, people are misled into thinking they can buy Life for such a low rate when they are 70 years old and they have no money. They're leads but not really qualified in what I consider to be real leads.... I've been using them for 2 months or so buying 4 leads per day. Closed 1 Life, so still up in the air if it's even worth it... Anybody else have experience w/ Nectar or Assurance leads?

Last edited:
I just hate a company that you have to sign up with just to figure out their prices.

Funny I got a call from marketer about devoted health MA,

I told them send me email with all the relevant info I need to look at

they sent me a contracting link with no commission schedule or anything you know like do I get paid from carrier and such

I thought do people really just fill this out?

Funny I got a call from marketer about devoted health MA,

I told them send me email with all the relevant info I need to look at

they sent me a contracting link with no commission schedule or anything you know like do I get paid from carrier and such

I thought do people really just fill this out?

Just sent you the commission schedules. Yes, paid direct from the carrier.

Back