Looking to Leave Captive to Go Independent or ???

I am looking to be able to be as knowledgable as the next guy and sit down with people who already have some or little insurance and find a way to keep making sales. Most people who I come across that have a policy already say to me "I don't even want to pay for this policy what makes you think I want to take on any additional expenses?" my hands are tied because I cannot replace any policies that were written with my company even if it is in the best interest for the client.

I don't know where to look for additional leads

That's the big question. Most folks "are good at selling insurance, just need people to talk to." For the most part, finding people to sell insurance to IS the job.

If you don't have a solid marketing plan, you might want to stay where you're at.

Also, if your current database is so lousy, why do you want to steal it when you leave?

That's the big question. Most folks "are good at selling insurance, just need people to talk to." For the most part, finding people to sell insurance to IS the job.

If you don't have a solid marketing plan, you might want to stay where you're at.

Also, if your current database is so lousy, why do you want to steal it when you leave?

Exactly. The hardest part of insurance isn't selling it. Its finding someone who wants to buy it.

Any *** can sell to a qualified prospect. There are many prospects that'll take the app out of the agent's hand to make sure it gets done. The hard part is to go find that prospect and plant the seed.

In this market you might consider diversifying and adding a Property and Casualty element to the products you offer your customers. Google Midwest Insurance Agency Alliance. We can help you find something similar for you area.

Best to you!

D

THX for the spam:no::goofy:

Back