Looking to sell ACA Book of Business - Revised from 1st post a couple months ago

tjharris

Have well established Arizona ACA book of business in the NE Valley that I am looking to sell. Not huge, all referral based and 98% of clients located in smaller AZ town. No employees, just myself looking to sell this particular line of business. Gross income approx. $50K. Many of these clients turn 65 and transition into Medicare clients. Always a steady stream of new clients. I do not do any advertising, if I did am sure it could produce even more business but because my agency also has a good size book of Medicare clients I choose not to advertise for new clients. Things have changed since I first posted this listing. I am now in process of selling my Medicare book of business.
If interested will welcome your inquiry.

Have well established Arizona ACA book of business in the NE Valley that I am looking to sell. Not huge, all referral based and 98% of clients located in smaller AZ town. No employees, just myself looking to sell this particular line of business. Gross income approx. $50K. Many of these clients turn 65 and transition into Medicare clients. Always a steady stream of new clients. I do not do any advertising, if I did am sure it could produce even more business but because my agency also has a good size book of Medicare clients I choose not to advertise for new clients. Things have changed since I first posted this listing. I am now in process of selling my Medicare book of business.
If interested will welcome your inquiry.
What smaller az town is it and county?

What is carrier % breakdown approx?

What % are aptc elig, csr elig, or pay full premium breakdown approx?

Back