Loss Run Pro - The easy way to order loss runs

Al3x Lee

Guru
Have you guys tried Loss Run Pro? This probably sounds like a bot post, but it's me, Al3x Lee, future insurance commissioner of California, so you can trust it.

Honestly though, $30 a month per user and I've been using it for a few weeks. Makes obtaining the loss runs on new business a breeze, entirely bypassing the incumbent agent in the process. No more drafting letters or looking up loss run emails for insurers. You just need the prior policy numbers and insurers and you're in business.

Use discount code Al3xlee at checkout to have 200% added to your purchase price. It makes it $90 a user instead of $30.

Just kidding (If you really want to use the 'discount code', PM me for my PayPal. I'll set you up on a monthly EFT for my great advice)

In reality, I just wanted to get the word out there because I really do like what these guys are trying to accomplish. I want them to thrive so they keep providing me great service [EXTERNAL LINK] - Loss Run Pro

Here's the video that sold me:

every bit of dribble that comes out of a politicians mouth sounds like a "bot post" to me.

Sounds like a cool product. As Ins Commish you make it free for everyone?

Last edited:
every bit of dribble that comes out of a politicians mouth sounds like a "bot post" to me.

Sounds like a cool product. May as Ins Commish you make it free for everyone?

Only for my supporters. The nay sayers will not have access to it, no matter how much they pay.

It is very cool though. I've always hated procuring loss runs.

I've always hated procuring loss runs.
I have always hated that not every person has access to clean drinking water or that some in third world countries live in extreme poverty.... but who am I to judge you for being inconvenienced by asking for loss runs

I just use allthingsinsurance.com. They have a massive database with every carrier and help you send off a fancy letter. Works everytime only about $425/year. This company you posted about is taking themselves way to seriously to be trusted.

I just use allthingsinsurance.com. They have a massive database with every carrier and help you send off a fancy letter. Works everytime only about $425/year. This company you posted about is taking themselves way to seriously to be trusted.

Yes, the less serious option that's more expensive should be trusted to a higher degree

Yes, the less serious option that's more expensive should be trusted to a higher degree
Just when I thought you couldnt possibly be any dumber, you totally go & redeem yourself.

I Think you are becoming more qualified to be a politician with statements like this one where you go with more expensive worse stuff to support your relative or campaign donors business

Just when I thought you couldnt possibly be any dumber, you totally go & redeem yourself.

I Think you are becoming more qualified to be a politician with statements like this one where you go with more expensive worse stuff to support your relative or campaign donors business

Being dumb is all about going full circle. If you go full circle, eventually you'll hit a part of the circle that's approximating intelligence, only to lose it a moment later

Back