LTC Direct Mail Piece

I agree. Sounds like the same experience I have had with net lead companies.

Did you actually check whether the leads are providing notification in real-time? Quite often, in order to scale operations, outbound emails are sent out of a single queue. Depending on the site's popularity - it may be a while before the email is being processed and sent out.

Did you actually check whether the leads are providing notification in real-time? Quite often, in order to scale operations, outbound emails are sent out of a single queue. Depending on the site's popularity - it may be a while before the email is being processed and sent out.

I never asked that. Maybe that was the problem. I guess if you can generate your own internet leads would be the ideal way to go.

previously posted by GreenSky

Rick,
It's important to set your filters.
I use ages 40-65 with a household income of $75,000+.
Unfortunately, health is unknown.

One-shot deals are not a true test on direct mail. It should be a steady, monthly program, according to your budget.

I agree but this was a turn key program approved by the state. It was a take it or leave it deal.

I'll leave it now.

Rick

Yes, my internet leads are free. I can show anyone how to generate free internet leads. What is your point?

While you may not agree, my point is that while you can get certain amount of organic leads and referrals, it isn't nearly enough to consistently grow business (at least such is my belief).

Back