MA Plan w/Wild benefits in Georgia Part 2

relying on ANY competitive carrier doesn’t guarantee a light work load during AEP.

I used to chase low rate Medigap carriers , , , not the same thing as MAPD, but still .. .

Stopped playing that game years ago. Not worth it, at least in the Medigap market.

I used to chase low rate Medigap carriers , , , not the same thing as MAPD, but still .. .

Stopped playing that game years ago. Not worth it, at least in the Medigap market.

Definitely not worth it in Medigap market. I want as much stability there as possible. Don’t want clients stuck with a carrier in a death spiral on rates. With MAPD you can always move them if a carrier gets bad.

Definitely not worth it in Medigap market. I want as much stability there as possible. Don’t want clients stuck with a carrier in a death spiral on rates. With MAPD you can always move them if a carrier gets bad.

My experience with these very small carriers especially hmo’s is they deny a lot of services . Your correct Aetna and humana dumped a lot of plans . I don’t understand why they didn’t crosswalk them to the new less benefit plans ? They don’t care if they leave . The problem with a Sonder is not if they go under it’s how much hell you get from clients as they deny services left and right

Back