Mail Order Pharmacy

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Love the forum, hate the search function.

I know there was a recent discussion about Canadian pharmacy's (and everyone has their favorite) but I am almost positive someone mentioned a US based mail order pharmacy that had good prices on BRAND name as well as generics. Can't locate that thread now . . . probably tacked on the end of a thread that started in 2006 . . .

Looking for mail order only, primarily US based. If you want to throw in a Canadian pharmacy please distinguish it from your favorite US based pharmacy.

I have someone taking Crestor and doc won't authorize rosuvastatin so I need to find a good price on the brand name.

thx

(caveat, not an agent)

My comment makes two assumptions:

1) client would consider Canadian pharmacy if they could get name brand.

2) Quality of US manufactured and Canadian manufactured name brand drugs are equal.

In the past, looking up drugs on Canadian pharmacies, I have noticed that for some medications, in addition to meds manufactured in India, Turkey, and/or ........., there will also be an option for a name brand manufactured in Canada.

You can see this with Crestor.

Look it up on Blue Sky Drugs (Your Canadian Pharmacy) and PricePro Pharmacy (My Canadian pharmacy) and you will see what I am talking about.

I hope that is an option that might help with your situation.

Love the forum, hate the search function.

I know there was a recent discussion about Canadian pharmacy's (and everyone has their favorite) but I am almost positive someone mentioned a US based mail order pharmacy that had good prices on BRAND name as well as generics. Can't locate that thread now . . . probably tacked on the end of a thread that started in 2006 . . .

Looking for mail order only, primarily US based. If you want to throw in a Canadian pharmacy please distinguish it from your favorite US based pharmacy.

I have someone taking Crestor and doc won't authorize rosuvastatin so I need to find a good price on the brand name.

thx

It's possible you are thinking about comments I made about ProgressiveRX.

The company is in the US, but they are a mail order intermediary for Medication purchases, just like the Canadian pharmacies.

I think ProgressiveRX is more focused on Indian manufactured Medications, where Canadian pharmacies will often provide options for meds made in other places such as Canada,Turkey, and UK.

It's possible you are thinking about comments I made about ProgressiveRX.

That's the one . . . thx.

mail order intermediary for Medication purchases, just like the Canadian pharmacies.

I suspected as much.

There are, or at least used to be, local (US based) agencies that would search the net and process your order for a fee

There’s the Canadian Medstore located in Lakeland Fl. I have clients that will get their Eliquis mail ordered from there once they hit the gap.

Latest posts

Back