Mailings for DSNPs

Does anyone have experience with an MA mailer specifically oriented towards dsnp prospects? The only clients I have for this product, were current clients, or referrals, after Uhc did a mass ad campaign in my area. So, I haven't actually lured anyone into these plans with a sexy mailer, but, if you have, and are willing to share the piece, let me know.

DSNP mailers are dicey at best... our agency is going through all the major companies out there and finally hit in Homerun with it the last one we found...

The price varies and we have paid anywhere from $350 per thousand up to $500 per thousand... we are currently paying just a little bit more than 500 per thousand

On a recent mailing the agents received anywhere from 3.5 to 6.2% return. I have no idea why the variance with the returns..

I'll be real surprised if any agent or agency will share with you the name of their lead company.. we all know once those names get out then everybody uses them and then nobody gets a good return

I received a good return (about 4%) a few years ago using Target Leads, but most of the respondents were either Spanish-speaking or perpetual tire-kickers who fill out cards constantly.

I'll be real surprised if any agent or agency will share with you the name of their lead company.. we all know once those names get out then everybody uses them and then nobody gets a good return

Didn't really think an agent would post a lead/mailer company, but thought someone may post and provide a little info., like you did, indicating that you are doing the mailers for MA.

I've sent out thousands of mailers and there is no secret. A mailing house shouldn't design the piece - you should.

I'm happy to share what I learned. Just get your contact info to me and I'll call you.

Rick

I've sent out thousands of mailers and there is no secret. A mailing house shouldn't design the piece - you should.

I'm happy to share what I learned. Just get your contact info to me and I'll call you.

Rick
This site can’t be reached
creativeinsurancepartners.com took too long to respond.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Does anyone have experience with an MA mailer specifically oriented towards dsnp prospects? The only clients I have for this product, were current clients, or referrals, after Uhc did a mass ad campaign in my area. So, I haven't actually lured anyone into these plans with a sexy mailer, but, if you have, and are willing to share the piece, let me know.

Does your FMO have any lead cards for DSNP that you could "check out"?

Rick

I think you and I differ here just a tad. For the most part lead companies are in business to generate leads and the repeat business is based on agents such as you and I purchasing more leads from them. Thus they want us to be successful so that they can get business from us.

I have just found with all of the compliance issues and time it takes to design a mailer.. put together a mailing list ...find somebody to do the mailings..etc my time is best spent and doing what I do best

I think you and I differ here just a tad. For the most part lead companies are in business to generate leads and the repeat business is based on agents such as you and I purchasing more leads from them. Thus they want us to be successful so that they can get business from us.

I have just found with all of the compliance issues and time it takes to design a mailer.. put together a mailing list ...find somebody to do the mailings..etc my time is best spent and doing what I do best

Where did I post that I don't use a mailing house? I just design my own GENERIC mailing that pulls very well. And it takes about 10 minutes to design a mail piece if you know what you're doing.

Rick

Back