Major Medical Quote

medsuptage

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am Looking for a high deductible plan under $2,000 if possible, would be willing to go as high as $3,000.

HMO or PPO are not a big deal in my case because theres only one hospital and limited providers. I would, if possible, like an HSA attached to it so I can pay to go to the doctor once or twice a year.

Location: Bellingham Washington, Male, Non-smoker, 21 years of age.

no conditions.

Post in here, or pm and we can talk.

Thank you

44 views so far and no takers? I wonder why....lets see...
could it be HCR and non-existent comp.

I am Looking for a high deductible plan under $2,000 if possible, would be willing to go as high as $3,000.

HMO or PPO are not a big deal in my case because theres only one hospital and limited providers. I would, if possible, like an HSA attached to it so I can pay to go to the doctor once or twice a year.

Location: Bellingham Washington, Male, Non-smoker, 21 years of age.

no conditions.

Post in here, or pm and we can talk.

Thank you

to keep the thread alive and hopefully to interest some WA agents....what other products do you need to replace? Life? Disability?....etc

Perhaps all the WA agents are now selling aluminum siding. Much more profitable.

Same can be said for a lemonade stand.

Looks like Regence has a $2k HSA for $85/month. That's about $5/mo compensation.

You may have better luck with a home office rep that makes a nice salary + benefits to answer the phone and send you a link. They won't help you pick a plan or answer your questions after the sale but at least they have a job. At least, until 2014 . . .

Well I didn't state this in my OP but $110 FYC and I'm pretty much gonna hand my check to the best quote on here. Or atleast I was. I'm not just looking... I need this in effect by the end of next week at the latest.

Thank you for the Regency Referal by the way.

Back