Managing emails with clients

My preference is to email. However I have found times when I find that Texting works better. And to be clear I think texting can be a lot more robust if you are using more modern tools. I can text from my desk phone application. I would not advocate texting from a regular cell phone in general.

I mostly use this desk phone app to text in the following situations:
1. The client calls me and I can not pick up at that moment but really do want to speak with them. I might text them: On the phone, will call in 10.
2. In some underwriting situations its easier to tell clients just text a cell phone photo of the tree or circuit box, or etc to this phone number [ my desk number.]
3. Occasionally in certain prospecting situations where I have already spoken with the client but need to finalize something.

Other than that I do much prefer email.

Email creates a "paper trail" for future reference.

I tell clients MY preference is for email so we both have a record of the conversation.

Texting CAN leave a trail but finding a text is comparable to the needle in a haystack. Phone calls, unless recorded, are like vapor.

Email with tracking works very well for me, especially when I can see if the message was opened or not. I also see emails that are opened several times, including emails sent a year or more earlier.

Does texting do that?

Agent Autopilot keeps a paper trail of all texts, emails, phone calls, even Facebook messenger messages all in one place.

https://agentautopilot.tech

Dude...

Most of your posts are offers.

Anyone with an actual business who has a functioning CRM has this capability.

Please stop with the spam.

I’ve made over 6700 posts and “most” of them are spam?? How was I ever able to stay around here so long?

I hit 5000 posts when I was still out there knocking doors and setting appointments.

In the intervening years, I learned how to leverage digital marketing, automation, landing pages, autoresponder etc to grow our agency from 12 agents to 600.

I’ve tried over the last couple of years to mentor other agents into how to replicate these systems. But unfortunately, some agents aren’t very tech savvy, or they don’t have the desire or time to spend learning how to piecemeal all this stuff together.

We launched a new product that will help most agents jump into 21st century digital marketing easily without having to learn 17 different programs, automation softwares, landing page builders etc.

An all in one system that is Pre-built for insurance agents.

Agent Autopilot is going to help them.

I made a post in the offers section.

And if I see a problem being discussed that https://agentautopilot.tech solves, I throw in my two cents.

Josh, most of your past posts are not spam. But recently, from the posts I have seen (basically disregarding the FE section) you have been pushing your products real hard. At times it has come across spamy to me as well.

I certainly wish you good fortune in your new niche. And the forum is a great platform for you to prove you and your companies worth by providing quality content. But in my opinion, you dont need to push it so hard. You have a link in your sig, you could do multiple links even. Provide quality posts and people will follow.

I’ve made over 6700 posts and “most” of them are spam??
The recent ones then?

I'm not trying to give you a hard time and I apologize for the hyperbole in my last post but between "calendar leads" and now this new CRM, it just seemed that way.

No ax to grind or anything and if I'm wrong, then I retract my statement.

I also have a new service... It's called, Your Teenager Communications.

For the low cost of 13.00 a month I will send all of the texts to your clients and chew gum as I answer the phone very non-chalantly.

You're clients will hear the eye roll in my voice as I tell them you aren't available and how much of an inconvenience it is for me to write down their message.

Finally, I offer a guarantee.

I guarantee you will never get your messages.

Back