Who do you like to work with? Clients.

I don't care what they do or where they're from, I like people who know what they want

I never wanted a business where I had to hang out with all of my clients (some very successful people do that but I don't like mixing the two) so I focus on the ones that I find easy to work with and that fit my ideal client profile.

Same.

I thought JD said "they were his people"? Maybe I'm wrong?
I think my people and JD’s people overlap to a degree. “My” people live in inner city apartments or older homes, usually in need of some paint or other maintenance. Here’s the house I was visiting:
IMG_3739.jpeg

The house I skipped was recently renovated and sold to a young professional type:
IMG_3741.jpeg

The house next door to that one is new construction and just sold for $340k (definitely NMP!:no:):
IMG_3740.jpeg

However, I did go across the street from the first house and picked up two prospects:
IMG_3742.jpeg
Yeah. Those are “My People”!:yes:

I like working with almost everyone, rich and poor. The rich clients make life easier $$ wise, but certainly are demanding. They buy everything but you can't stay on the phone all day with one client, unless you're being paid a high salary.

I have some that have Life, Health, Annuities, disability, critical Illness policies and Ltc. That's a lot to talk about, especially the days that they call you to discuss their different policies, and talk about updates, etc.

I have one guy that's probably pissed off at me right now, because I didn't want to discuss his policies for 3 hours in the middle of AEP. That's my fault though, now that I've been in it a while, I know better than to use a different carrier for every product like I did with him and a few others.

I think my people and JD’s people overlap to a degree. “My” people live in inner city apartments or older homes, usually in need of some paint or other maintenance. Here’s the house I was visiting:
View attachment 10375

The house I skipped was recently renovated and sold to a young professional type:
View attachment 10376

The house next door to that one is new construction and just sold for $340k (definitely NMP!:no:):
View attachment 10377

However, I did go across the street from the first house and picked up two prospects:
View attachment 10378
Yeah. Those are “My People”!:yes:

These pictures remind me of our San Antonio trip. My son's family was looking at possible homes.

You would see houses #1&4 on both sides of #3. I am guessing gentrification.

I would probably write any of them, with a checking account.

However # 2&3 would be more common for me.

Back