MAPD marketing may face crackdown after Senate hearing

Your dreaming if you think anything ever changes . I have cards sent out by the biggest integrity and Ifg ( Humana ) fmo’s clients gave me . “ Get a $5 k food card and $4 k dental . Get your part b premium back in your check . Have 1-800#’s ti call .If 20% of call center agents get canned by cms they just hire 10 k . Clients are telling me there getting more calls than ever .

Looks like my dream came true

Looks like my dream came true

I've printed it and will send in formal comments, but for right now, I am digging my head in the sand on this proposed rule.

Eliminating overrides and bonuses will eliminate all FMO's. And like, love or hate them, they are providing training for brokers that you cannot get elsewhere. If they are eliminated, we will have 100% captive agents and that is not what's best for Seniors.

I've printed it and will send in formal comments, but for right now, I am digging my head in the sand on this proposed rule.

Eliminating overrides and bonuses will eliminate all FMO's. And like, love or hate them, they are providing training for brokers that you cannot get elsewhere. If they are eliminated, we will have 100% captive agents and that is not what's best for Seniors.

Why will we have captive agents ? It’s ridiculous when I make $301 on a mapd the fmo makes $250 . He does little for me outside shovel me some marketing money he gets free from the carrier .What entitles him to a 70% override ? The greed in medicares what’s bringing all this crumbling down . Even though people say med sups are private CO’s . There still riding off the back of govt orginal medicare .fmo’s in aca make an eye popping $7 a month override . They do absolutely zero zip

Time will tell . Med sup is next . It’s even more crooked. $400 an app bonus and lavish trips . Senators all over that .

Doubt it. Med Supps aren’t subsidized by the govt.
You can be biased on selling one plan over the other so I can’t see them passing any bill for that.

Doubt it. Med Supps aren’t subsidized by the govt.
You can be biased on selling one plan over the other so I can’t see them passing any bill for that.
The Feds have no control over ins. That is the domain of the individual states. The reason they have controll over Advantage plans is they replace orginal medicare and the feds pay the companies to administer them.

Back