Mark Meurer....

If anyone's telling me that I can make more than I'm currently making now with a new system they can fax me their last pay and 1099 from last year. If not it's bullshit. I don't mind teaching others what I do and I'll gladly submit any proof they want to back up what works for me.

So if Meurer or anyone else tells me I get "get rich" with their system then they'd better be rich themselves.

I got all kinds of **** emails talking about how much more I could be making if I only used their methods. Funny, they all fade away when I want to compare pay.

Hey guys....i am not working with Mark.

I am just a new agent who was looking for some books and training information. I heard about Mark on another insurance forum...and sought comments about him on this board.

I tried doing a search (within this site) on his name...and came up empty. From what i can garner....not too many people are pleased with him...

I am not pitching or promoting anyone...just seeking some input.

thanks again...

I would have no problem with what Mark is doing IF he was currently a high-producing agent and focused on being an expert in insurance.

In fact, it's his wife who has the appointments, not him and he's off selling everything from voice messages to mortgage systems. That means he knows everything about nothing and is trying to make a quick buck without working.

If Meurer wants to sell me coaching services for health insurance then he can tell me what his last week's production was.

Hey no worries guys....i was just curious.

Apparently he's one of the only people selling a system on insurance sales....

~take care!

Tony,

If you are selling Life, there a few great MGA's that will teach you everything you need to know for free and give you top contracts. There is no need to pay for the knowledge. An MGA will make their money when you make money so they are motivated to train and support you.

Brad Howard from ONLY Financial or AgentWorkFromHome.com both do a great job.

Latest posts

Back