Maximum Death Benefit?

Each company will have a factor based on age. At certain amounts it will also require financials.

26 could be an issue, however income easily justifies it, Single no kids or mortgage could be an issue. If she has a long time partner that could help, Is anyone dependent on her?

A good cover letter will go a long way. Just need to build a case for the underwriter. Oh, and who is going to be the bene? Insurable interest?

In Cali you can designate practically anyone beneficiary, we really aren't permitted to mess around with this.

In Cali you can designate practically anyone beneficiary, we really aren't permitted to mess around with this.

I know I did a $5,000,000 policy on a young guy a couple years ago that named his manager as beneficiary. And it came back as a question along with some other questions. We got it done but the insurable interest question did come up.

I know I did a $5,000,000 policy on a young guy a couple years ago that named his manager as beneficiary. And it came back as a question along with some other questions. We got it done but the insurable interest question did come up.

Right, you can question it if they think it's some STOLI issue (or the guy's manager was also owner/applicant) but you aren't permitted to change so it's kind of wasting your time as a broker and the underwriter's time.

Back