Meanwhile, Outside the Exchange . . .

Medicare products are not sold via an online insurance exchange.

Medicare beneficiaries cannot go to a 'one-stop' official exchange web site and have it calculate their LIS.

Navigators and non-licensed Direct Benefit Assisters cannot sell Medicare supplements, Drug plans nor MA/MAPD plans at all in any state.

If an agent did purchase leads for AEP (AEP only effects MA/MAPD.PDP) how would that agent contact those leads as CMS forbids any type of cold contacting for MA/MAPD or Part D plans?

I damn sure don't.......

Right, but you still pay for them, either in time/SEO costs, or outsource them..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If an agent did purchase leads for AEP (AEP only effects MA/MAPD.PDP) how would that agent contact those leads as CMS forbids any type of cold contacting for MA/MAPD or Part D plans?

Internet leads come to mind...

Last edited:
Right, but you still pay for them, either in time/SEO costs, or outsource them..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Internet leads come to mind...

I had leads coming in from page 2 and 3 ranking during AEP.... I had people showing up at my home unannounced during AEP.....its a free for all.... my wife said this crap has to stop it was a mess.... some strange couple was beating on the door on a Saturday and she answered in her bath robe... funny

I had leads coming in from page 2 and 3 ranking during AEP.... I had people showing up at my home unannounced during AEP.....its a free for all.... my wife said this crap has to stop it was a mess.... some strange couple was beating on the door on a Saturday and she answered in her bath robe... funny

No security? I thought u were rich?!

Back